Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- In your profile settings you can select your preferred language. However, only some text elements in the user interface will be displayed in the preferred language.
Disclaimer: Authorization to enter and use the web site is monitored by the Council of Europe. The Council of Europe reserves the right to check out any self-registered account. The HELP website is made available on a fair use policy. In case of any form of misuse, the Council of Europe reserves the right to suspend an existing user account. If you have problems with the self-registration procedure you may contact Catherine van der Graaf